Full Time - Retail Assistance
- Bangi, Seksyen 9
- Full Time
Ijmal Retail Assistants are an essential part of our customer’s experience. They will support customers to our Retail Stores by cultivating strong customer relationships based on knowledge and passion for the brand, products, fit, and sizing suggestions. Retail Assistants are very knowledgeable about the Ijmal brand, style & products and are motivated to provide the best shopping experience to all customers. They also support the customer and store experience by performing a variety of transactional and product related tasks such as organizing, stocking and general shopkeeping standards.
- Provide excellent customer service for Ijmal customers through customer care, understanding, empathy and passion to help them through Ijmal’s products.
- Stay informed about Ijmal’s product assortment, sales and promotions.
- Perform shoe fittings and measurements and provide product size and style guidance for all customers.
- Maintain excellent store organizational and housekeeping standards to maintain company’s image.
- Perform closing of daily store sales, reporting and documentation in timely manner.
- Stay informed of and committed to achievement of daily store sales and KPI goals.
- Handle regular stock take and reporting of stock status and any discrepancies.
- Carry out stock replenishment and delivery process duties.
- Selling assignments will include: greeting (welcoming customers), selling (servicing walkin customers, shoe-fitting), walking (getting customers’ requested items and putting tried on product back in the stockroom), and checking out (processing all orders).
- Non-selling tasks may include:cleaning, maintaining visual standards, processing shipment, supporting visual merchandising moves, organizing back stock and stock return.
- The job-holder will be expected to carry out any other duties as required by his or her supervisor.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and an ability to adapt to changing job assignments and tasks.
- Outgoing with excellent verbal communication skills both Malay and English.
- Must be able to work according to Retail Shifts, Weekend and Public Holidays.
- A desire to interact one-to-one with customers.
- Patience and willingness to work with all types of people.
- Customer service experience will be valuable.
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma/Degree in any relevant field.
1,800 - 2,200