IJMAL WARRANTY POLICY
We strive to give you our signature comfort in the best quality products. Sometimes, a rogue pair slips through our strict Quality Control and onto your feet. Should your shoes fail due to defect of workmanship, you can be confident your purchase is backed by the following warranty:
365 DAYS WARRANTY FOR OUTSOLE
IJMAL will warrant your purchase for 365 days from the date of purchase for replacement (as determined by IJMAL). This warranty is only applicable for shoes with 365 tags and covers for the outsole stitching only. However, the warranty is not applicable if the products are under Sales.
If we no longer have the same shoe, you can choose a similar, in-stock product for replacement.
Refunds are not available as part of our warranty program.
WEAR AND TEAR
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, damage from use, discoloration, tears, or normal material breakdown expected over the life of the product, etc. Unfortunately, accidents that cause damage are not covered.
Due to various environmental factors that are beyond our control, colour fading is not covered under warranty. When you’re lucky enough to live life in the sunshine, fading can happen.
*We may request that you ship the defective product back to us as part of the warranty process. IJMAL reserves the exclusive right to determine if a product qualifies for warranty. Return shipping for warranties is the responsibility of the customer.
If you have encountered an issue with your IJMAL shoes that you feel is a warranty issue, please submit a warranty request with details of the problem to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We got your back.
RETURN BY POSTAGE (Shipping charges will be borne by you)
Step 1: Log in to your Shopify account using the credentials you used when making the purchase.
Step 2: Find the order for the item you want to return. You need to log in to your account on website and look for a Request Return button.
If you are eligible, a return and refund form will be sent to you by email. Please expect you wil get the status within 1-3 business days.
Step 3: Once you have initiated the return, follow the instructions provided (as in email). Post the shoe(s) to us via your preferred courier services. IJMAL will not be liable for any loss or damage to your return package handled by the preferred courier company.
Step 4: Your refund will be credited using Store Credit within 14-30 working days once the parcel arrived our warehouse.
1) Only valid for sizing problems & defective items within 14 days from purchasing date.
2) Color and design changes are not allowed.
3) Shoe size exchange can only be made by WALK-IN to any IJMAL outlets, no exchange is allowed by postage from the outlets.
4) No exchange product(s) from different outlets.
5) Exchanged item(s) must be returned to us undamaged, unsoiled, unwashed, unaltered, and unworn with the original selling condition including the original product packaging.
6) Additional price will be required if exchange shoe(s) have a higher price.
7) Any 'Item Year End Sales', 'Item On Sales', and 'As-Is Item' are strictly invalid for exchange.
8) Not valid for accessories item(s).
1) IJMAL does not provide any cash refunds. All refund will be issued in Store Credit if you are not able to make an exchange at any of our outlets. You may return the shoes to us as stated at the return procedure.
2) Your refund will be processed within 14 working days once the parcel is received at the warehouse. The returned product will be going through QC by our warehouse team and confirmed that the item(s) meet the characteristics we set.
3) If you still have not received any refund within 14 days of working days, do not hesitate to contact our Customer Happiness at email@example.com
4) Any 'Item Year End Sales', 'Item On Sales', 'As-Is Item' and items that have been used are invalid for REFUND.
WHAT IS THE STORE CREDIT?
A 'Store Credit' is a monetary sum that can be redeemed for future purchase on the IJMAL website only. It is not possible to transfer a store credit to another customer or account.
1) Refunds will be issued in the form store credit in your account, equivalent to the original price of the purchased product.
2) Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
3) Once your returned item is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you the approval or rejection of your refund in the store credit.
4) Store credit has no expiration date and can only be used for online purchases.