Full Time - Inventory Controller
- Sierra 16, Puchong
- Full Time
Inventory controllers, or stock controllers, manage inventory levels for businesses in a variety of industries, including retail, commercial, and industrial. They develop inventory management systems, maintain stock levels, and coordinate the logistics of oders and transfers. They also analyze supply chain data and generate purchase and pricing reports.
- Monitoring inventory levels and replenishing stock as needed
- Developing and implementing inventory control system and practices
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors and suppliers to ensure the quality of stock purchases (QC report)
- Coordinating the logistics of purchase orders, stock transfers, deliveries, tagging, and processing.
- Forecasting supply and demand requirements to ensure stock availability.
- Tracking inbound and outbound orders to prevent overstocking and out-of-stock (OOS)
- Analyzing and reviewing supply chain data to identify and resolve issues.
- Generating purchase and pricing reports, supply chain analysis, and inventory management systems.
- Performing regular stock checks and reporting any issues to the supervisor.
- Maintaining and updating records of purchase orders, pricing reports, and inventory records
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, business administration, or similar preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in retail, warehousing, logistics, or similar.
- Excellent knowledge of inventory management software
- Exceptional understanding of inventory management practices such as ABC analysis and cycle counting.
- Good analytical and logistical thinking abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional collaboration and negotiation abilities.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
2,000 - 2,500