SHOE CARE TIPS
SHOE CARE TIPS
Dry is essential
All trees are essential!
Wipe, don’t shower!
Shoe wipes are vital. Remember to avoid your shoes from any moisture and heat. Thus, by cleaning them, you can just wipe them. This will also prevent the shoe materials from being damaged.
Most who purchase IJMAL shoes end up keeping them. However, sometimes our shoes just don’t meet your unique needs. Don’t worry, because you can return your order for size exchanges within 14 days of receiving your parcel.
1) IJMAL will provide a full refund for you to make a new purchase (ONLINE PURCHASES).
2) All item(s) must be returned to us undamaged, unsoiled, unwashed, unaltered, and unworn with the original selling condition and include the original product packaging.
3) Size of the shoe(s) does not fit on customers.
4) Return postage costs are free if the item(s) are damaged, marked or found to be a manufacturing error.
5) Some promotions and closeouts include shoes that are Final Sale, Year End Sale, Clearance or As Is sale cannot be exchanged, returned, or refunded. Please read all promotional materials and product descriptions prior to purchase.
6) Accessories are not returnable and refundable:- Arch support- Bunion correctors- Forefoot pad- Foot soaks- Heel grips- Socks- Shoe care kits- Scrunchies
7) The management of Empayar IJMAL Sdn Bhd reserves the right to reject any returns at our sole discretion shall we find any goods returned in a damaged/altered/used condition.
8) IJMAL will not be liable for any loss or damage to your return package handled by the courier company of your choice.9) Once the order is placed, any consideration to exchange color/size and design is not allowed. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
HOW DO I RETURN MY SHOES?
OPTION 1: RETURN BY POSTAGE (Shipping charges will be borne by you)
Step 1: Contact our Customer Happiness at email@example.com and provide your order number, item(s) of return, and reason for returns. You will receive the status of your return request from our Customer Happiness within 1-2 working days and will be given further instructions.
Step 2: Pack your shoe(s) and fill in Return & Refund form inside the original packaging. Return the parcel to the address provided (as in the email)
Step 3: Post the shoe(s) to us via your preferred courier services.
Step 4: Your refund will be credited to your account within 14-30 working days once the parcel arrived.
OPTION 2: RETURN AT OUTLET (Direct exchange at the outlet)
Step 1: Contact our Customer Happiness at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your order number and reason for returns. You will receive the status of your return request from our Customer Happiness within 1-2 working days and will be given further instructions.
Step 2: Bring along your shoe(s) to the nearest outlet with your original receipt of purchases where purchase date is not more than 14 days allowed to an exchange.
Step 3: Provide your order number/receipt of purchase to our Retail Assistant team. They will assist you accordingly.
1) Your refund will be processed once the product has been thru by our warehouse team and confirmed that the item(s) meet the characteristics we set in the return policy.
2) QC process can take up to 14-30 working days, although generally less.
3) IJMAL does not provide any cash refunds. All refunds will be credited only by online transactions within 14-30 working days.
4) Your shipping and handling costs will only be refunded if the faulty came from a manufacturing defect and the wrong item. The refund will be issued by IJMAL to your original payment method.
5) If you still have not received any refund within 30 days of working hours, do not hesitate to contact our Customer Happiness at email@example.com
6) Any 'Item Year End Sales', 'Item On Sales', 'As-Is Item' and items that have been used are invalid for REFUND.
1) Only customers with the original receipt whose purchase date is not more than 14 days are allowed to EXCHANGE.
2) The exchange item(s) for online customers can only be made by WALK-IN at any IJMAL outlet.
3) All item(s) must be returned to us undamaged, unsoiled, unwashed, unaltered, and unworn with the original selling condition including the original product packaging.
4) Only size changes are allowed for returns and not valid for color and design changes.
5) No exchange product(s) from different outlet.
6) Additional price will be required if exchange shoe(s) have a higher price. If the exchange shoe(s) is cheaper than the actual price, IJMAL will refund the balance to the customer(s).
7) Any 'Item Year End Sales', 'Item On Sales', 'As-Is Item' and items that have been used are invalid for EXCHANGE.
To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address and the order number below.